Parish of Holy Cross
Holy Cross Parish Home Bulletin  Life of the Parish Gallery Links

 ©2017 Holy Cross Parish is a Parish of the Archdiocese of Glasgow, a Designated Religious Charity. No. SC018140

ARCHIVE

High Altar 1936

Inside of Holy Cross church 1936

Interior  H C chuirch 1936 Inside of HC church 2011

Holy Cross church 2011

Bishop Graham Coat of Arms Holy Cross represented by ancient symbols

Bishop Grey Graham’s Coat of Arms

Mosaics incorporated into the marble floor of the Sanctuary. Installed by Father Wycherley in readiness for the solemn Consecration of Holy Cross church.

Represents  the HOLY CROSS by ancient symbols

Holy Cross Girl Guides 1931 Kniths & Handmaids of B. S. 1920's

Knights & Handmaids of the Blessed Sacrament 1920’s

Was the Baptistery in 1936 The Baptistery 1936

The Baptistery 1936

St Anthony 2011

Statue of Our Lady of Consolation

Our Lady of Consolation church

Baptism S G inserted 2011

One of the Stained Glass windows inserted for the Jubilee 2011