HOLY CROSS PARISH
Monsignor Hugh Bradley Parish Priest.
Father Johnson Mathew Assistant Priest
113 Dixon Avenue. Glasgow G42 8ER.
0141 423 0105
Web Site www.holycrossparish.org.uk
Daily Mass Monday to Saturday 9.30am. Sunday Masses Vigil. 6.00pm; 9.30am; 11.30am.
Holy Cross is Open for Private Prayer
- Monday: after 9.30am Mass until 6pm
- Tuesday: after 9.30am Mass until 6pm
- Wednesday: after 9.30am Mass until 6pm
- Thursday: Closed to allow for additional cleaning
- Friday: after 9.30am Mass until 6pm
- Saturday: after 9.30am Mass until 6pm
- Sunday: Closed after last Mass to allow for additional cleaning
Covid 19 restrictions are still in place. Hands must be sanitised before entering the church, a mask must be worn at all times within the church and no votive candles can be lit. In addition, to comply with Test and Protect, there will be a table within the porch where attendees can scan a QR code to allow their details to be entered on the Check in Scotland. website. There will be no toilet facilities available.
- Masks must be worn when receiving the Eucharist and during Mass it continues to be by hand only. Those wishing to receive the Eucharist by mouth must make separate arrangements with a priest after Mass.
Monsignor Hugh Bradley
PRAYER FOR SPIRITUAL COMMUNION
My Jesus I believe you are present in this Holy Sacrament of the altar.
I love you above all things and I passionately desire to receive you into my soul.
Since I cannot receive you sacramentally, come spiritually into my soul so that I may unite myself wholly to you now and forever. Amen
YEAR OF ST JOSEPH.
With the Apostolic Letter “Patris corde” (“With a Father’s Heart”), Pope Francis recalls the 150th anniversary of the declaration of Saint Joseph as Patron of the Universal Church. To mark the occasion, the Holy Father has proclaimed a “Year of Saint Joseph” from 8 December 2020 to 8 December 2021. To celebrate this a special prayer to St Joseph will be recited after each Mass. You are encouraged to join in with the prayer above
Thankyou for all your continued generosity to Holy Cross. Please continue to remember us. This is a link for donating direct to Holy Cross Parish. Holy Cross Parish
Gift Aid If you are a UK tax payer you can help Holy Cross parish by Gift Aiding any donation or offering you make. Gift Aid allows the church to claim an additional 25p for every £1 that you give at no cost to you. In the difficulties caused by the pandemic it is important that any donations or offerings should provide the maximum financial benefit for the church.There are three main ways that you can use Gift Aid in conjunction with your donations or offerings:-
1. If you make a regular donation or offering you can arrange Standing Order to make that regular donation or offering direct from your bank. A Gift Aid Declaration and Standing Order Form can be obtained by emailing.
2. You can ask to have a book of weekly and special collection envelopes along with a Gift Aid Declaration. Please provide your details to a Passkeeper and arrangements will be made to provide you with the book of envelopes.
3. Those who do not make regular donations or offerings; or those making a one off donation can now make a Gift Aid Declaration. Envelopes for your offering, 2021, with a Gift Aid Declaration Envelopes are available church and if unable to pick up can be sent to you. Please contact Parish